Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Requesting votes for a fun contest

Teralyn Rose Pilgrim is hosting a fantastic fun contest over at her blog.  I've been working on my WIP, the third futuristic story in the series that started with STARQUEST  for far too long and I hope to get it finished and submitted to my publisher by the end of the year at the latest.  I designed a cover to give myself inspiration when I rough drafted the story for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and when I heard of this fun contest I completely revamped it.

The contest takes place at
http://teralynpilgrim.blogspot.com/2011/08/contest-design-book-cover.html

where you'll find the links to all the other covers taking part. All you have to do is click on 'LIKE' on the three covers you like the best.  Of course I hope mine will be one of them, but please cast your votes anyway, as the more people who vote, the more fun it will be.  And of course if you do vote for me you'll earn my heartfelt thanks forever!  (My cover for 'Dancing With Fate' my Greek muse fantasy designed by Miss Mae is also in the contest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation