Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Tag Party for 1/20/11!

Always amazes me how out little planet keeps surprising us. Just saw this in Science Daily: Giant Crayfish Species Discovered Right Under Researchers' Noses

And in yet another dreadful Tagging Party segue, you'd be s
urprised how much wonderful SFR is right under your nose as well. ;)

Here's the brief lab manual of how to tag for our first-timers:
  • Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)
  • Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
  • Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance - please feel free to add any extra tags you feel are appropriate to the work (i.e. Space Opera, Military SF, etc.)
  • Don't forget your SFR Brigade Tag!
  • If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
  • If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)
For a list of past Tag Party books, come on over to the Book Launch and Tag Party Books page. Tagging is always welcome.

Now on to this week's Tagging discoveries!



Amethyst Flames by Selene Noreen

















Erin's Rebel by Susan Macatee











As always - the Tag Party is searching for your work, old or new. If you'd like your work featured in the weekly Tag Party, or if you have Miles Vorkosigan's phone number, please drop me a line at ravenesperanza@yahoo.com .

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandra-- great article too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged! (Small program note: Amazon is migrating all mobipocket books to new system and there are massive glitches. My book, The Key, is listed as not available in US at the moment, kindle edition, and I've seen reports of tags disappearing. Advise everyone to check their books! I had to completely redo my kindle links).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ick. Amazon will do some silly things sometimes ;( Thanks, Pauline, for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Sandra. A Miles fan, huh?

    OK, I'm off to tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Laurie - dear gods, yes - I've been in love with Miles for years. And several of his co-characters. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I need a tag party. I think I'm the only one who has tagged my stuff. :P

    Now, why do you want Miles's number? He's happily married with kids now, ya know. ;) Now that cousin Ivan perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lindsay - please send me an email with the work you'd like featured (please, please :D) and I'll be happy to add you.

    About Miles...*sniff* I know, I know...and I do like Ekaterin, very much. If anyone had to steal him from me, I'm glad it was her. Ivan's adorable, but a little dense for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation