Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Tag Party for 5/6/2010!

It's that time, Brigaders! Where does the week go? Today's the day we go out and tag us some SFR. HUD goggles on? Comm check? Good, let's go!

Why tag? Because we can. It also helps promote our members' books and the SFR community. We are legion.

A short how-to if this is your first time (we'll be gentle):

  • Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)

  • Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
  • Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance
  • If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
  • If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)

Please feel free to visit previous Tag Party posts to tag the books we've featured in past weeks (just go to "Labels" on the side bar and "Tag Party".)


For you ta
gging and viewing pleasure, here's the line up for this week complete with handy-dandy Amazon links:




Dark Tempest by Manda Benson



Cold Warriors by Clare Dargin



Blades' Edge by Val Roberts



Girl Gone Nova by Pauline Baird Jones


Please remember that if you are a member and have a book out there I haven't featured yet, feel free to email to have it included: ravenesperanza@yahoo.com


Happy Tagging!

11 comments:

  1. I did my tags! what a fun idea and a great way to find SFR. :-)

    Question: Is this blog available by subscription through kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Big thanks to brigaders who have already tagged GGN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val - You're killing me! I don't have a Kindle. Are there any print copies of Blade? I saw the print listing, but can't figure out how to force Amazon to admit there is a print copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, I can answer that, Liana! Make sure Amazon departments is set to "All" or "Books" or just go to this link:
    http://www.amazon.com/Blades-Edge-Val-Roberts/dp/1605047686/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273181142&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pauline, I asked Heather over at The Galaxy Express about how to add the blog to Kindle. I'll see what I can do.

    OK...off to tag. *skips to Amazon*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah (on adding blog to kindle!) Let me know when its available!(And sorry it took me so long to post! Was waiting instructions. Duh. Finally went down the nav bar. double duh!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did my tagging. Just wanted to "think out loud". I was browsing the science fiction at the Sony ebook store and kept finding SFR to add to my wishlist. Then I noticed most of them are published by Double Dragon Publishing. Is this one of the big SFR small presses then?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to pop in and say tagging works! Got a google update about my book being tagged. Fun! So thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation