Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seriously AWESOME Review!

I got this amazing review from Two Lips, my first review from them and had to share!

A snippet from this long, detailed, and glowing review:

"Pauline Baird Jones has been one of my favorite authors since I read her Eppie award-winning Out of Time, a World War II time travel that truly captured the flavor of that wartime era. I also read The Key, the exciting prequel to Girl Gone Nova, and this book blows them both away. Like its predecessor, Girl Gone Nova is set in the present day. With all its twists and turns – enough to rival a West Virginia highway – Girl Gone Nova is one of the most wildly unbelievable, yet believable books I've ever read. It's simply one of the best sci-fi romances ever written."


I used Manic Readers very cool review service to connect with them. :-)


So fun to find this on the heels of the EPIC Book win! I just turned in my next release in the connected series and updated my website! If you have time, stop by and check it out and then let me know what you think. I used a template, and it's hard finding anything that reflects my personal writing diversity. (grin)
perilously,
Pauline

8 comments:

  1. Many thanks, Julia! Still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Pauline. Fabulous review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Laurie! My grin is wearing on the hubby (who is sick, well was sick. Better today). (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! How wonderful! Frame that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, Anna! Good idea! it's so fun when someone really gets what you were trying to do! happy sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review and I quite agree! Excellent book. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks, TK!!! April is looking better, despite the taxes thing looming over me like a dark cloud. (And oddly enough, there is a REAL dark cloud incoming. We're under severe storm warning today. grin)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation