Saturday, April 9, 2011

Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Romance and more

MIXED BAG is a collection of 13 previously published stories covering just about every genre.

It's my way of introducing my writing to the world. The stories were all published in on-line or print 'zines over the last three or so years. Many aren't available in their original point of sale, so I thought it would be nice to put them together in this small, yet meaty anthology. Here's the TOC:

Fish Story - Science Fiction

The Vision - Paranormal/Horror
Chilpequin 22 Miles – Fantasy/Humor
Heather’s Pain - Suspense
The Delegate - Science Fiction
The Country Faire - Literary Horror
If You Could See Her - Romance
Cursed Valley - Fantasy
Big Bessie's Place - Humor
The Hunter - Horror
A Visit to Potter's Field - Fantasy/Humor
Extraordinary Rendition - Literary Realism
Jonathan Swift Finds Nemo - Alternate History
A Grab Bag of Drabbles – Humor
 
As you can see, there's something for everyone. The book is available for 99 cents in ebook format at:

Barnes and Noble
Please Like.

Amazon
Please Like and Tag.

Smashwords
Special to SFR Brigaders. Use coupon PT94H for a free copy.

Reviews are highly welcome at all three sites. Note that a print edition is available for Luddites, but I don't suspect to find many here.

5 comments:

  1. What an intriguing idea, Marva. I grabbed my copy from Amazon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, all.

    Remember to tag at Amazon even if you get the freebie through Smashwords.

    I know short stories are hard to review, but a line or two saying you liked them or any specific story you enjoyed most.

    Here I am begging. I return favors, so just ask if you'd like to be my blog guest. mgdasef (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation