1. Networking. Science Fiction Romance is a specialized niche genre. Bum around with SFR writers on the blog and hear the scuttlebutt on everything from who's requesting, buying, or actively seeking SFR, to who are the hottest authors, to what are the best websites or what great SFR books are coming down the pike? Anyone who's a fan of SFR is welcome to join--writers, readers and/or industry professionals.
2. Build a Following. Your peers are your future readers. Start building name recognition and a fanbase with your target audience before your work is sold or published.
3. Help Create a Bigger Voice. Years ago the demands of Paranormal readers helped push Vampire Romance into the popular standing it holds today by increasing market demand. Is SFR the next big thing? It will be if we make it the next big thing. This shall be our quest.
4. Socialize with Like-Minded Writers. This is how beautiful friendships start. Don't write in a vacuum. Don't feel like the odd person out in the group of "regular" romance writers. Come join the fun!
5. Join Today! The SFR Brigade kicked off on March 25, 2010 and has since grown to over 300 members!
So how do you join? It's easy. Just send your email to SFRPreview @ gmail . com [without the spaces] and we'll send you an invitation to join the blog. That's it. Piece of pie.
Video Reviews: The Dish and The Martian Extended Edition - Although I occasionally do a movie review for a release that particularly impressed me (here's my last review of *Passengers*), I thought some random revie...
8 hours ago